This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] gcc/*: Update copyright.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:25:31 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [patch] gcc/*: Update copyright.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> 2005-01-30 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * optabs.c, doc/c-tree.texi, doc/install.texi, doc/md.texi,
> doc/passes.texi, doc/rtl.texi, doc/sourcebuild.texi,
> doc/tm.texi, doc/tree-ssa.texi: Update copyright.
Please remember that some .texi files (e.g. install.texi) have multiple
copyright notices, the one at the top and the one that appears in the
formatted output (sometimes one for the manpage as well), and where they
don't there are the copyright notices in gcc.texi and gccint.texi that
need updating (along with the last modification dates in those files) and
appear in the formatted manuals.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)