This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] logical OR loses side-effect
On Jan 26, 2005, at 11:33 PM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
2005-01-25 Stuart Hastings <email@example.com>
* gcc/gimplify.c (shortcut_cond_expr): Re-compute side-effects.
* gcc/testsuite/gcc.c-torture/execute/20050125-1.c: New.
That's not a valid Changelog entry:
- the ChangeLog file is in the same directory as gimplify.c so you
prefix with 'gcc'.
- entries for testcases must go in testsuite/ChangeLog, again with the
Oops. Sorry about that.
Would you mind fixing it?
Not at all. Here's what I've done to the gcc/ChangeLog entry:
2005-01-26 Stuart Hastings <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gimplify.c (shortcut_cond_expr): Re-compute side-effects.
...and the testsuite/ChangeLog (I inserted this between an entry dated
18jan and another of 26jan):
2005-01-26 Greg Parker <email@example.com>
Stuart Hastings <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gcc.c-torture/execute/20050125-1.c: New.
I was going to ask "Did I get that right?" but I suppose "it goes
without saying." :-)
Thanks in advance.
You're very welcome,