This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed^3 patch: Unresolved symbols with -gstabs
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:32:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed^3 patch: Unresolved symbols with -gstabs
- References: <200501261741.j0QHfqFC015891@53v30g15.boeblingen.de.ibm.com>
On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 06:41:52PM +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> [PATCH] More unresolved symbol problems with -gstabs
Why would you get a CONSTANT_POOL_ADDRESS_P pointing to
Just looking through the first level seems quite reasonable though.