This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix valgrind failures 3/3
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:58:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix valgrind failures 3/3
- References: <41F6A121.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joern RENNECKE <email@example.com> writes:
> The third problem that was found with valgrind on 3.4.3 was when parsing a
> numeric literal. The numeric literal case has been rewritten the current
> mainline, which should have taken care of this particular problem, but
> it appears we still need an initialization to cover the case of
> an initializer that consists of an empty pair of curly braces.
> * parse.c (cp_parser_initializer_clause): Initialize *non_constant_p.
I think this should go in cp_parser_initializer_list instead of
cp_parser_initializer_clause. It seems to be the convention that the
callers of cp_parser_initializer_clause are responsible for default-
clearing this flag.