This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
forgot to include changelog in last mail
- From: Kenneth Zadeck <Kenneth dot Zadeck at NaturalBridge dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dberlin at dberlin dot org, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:00:46 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: forgot to include changelog in last mail
- Date-warning: Date header was inserted by mta1.srv.hcvlny.cv.net
- Reply-to: Kenneth dot Zadeck at NaturalBridge dot com
2005-01-22 Kenneth Zadeck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* alias.c : Fixed typos in header comment.
* alias.c (nonoverlapping_memrefs_p): Added code to use
ipa_static_vars_analysis infomation to determine if a
pointer and a structure may alias.
* builtin-attrs.def, builtins.def, c-common.c, tree.h:
Renamed "free" attribute to "pointer_no_escape" and made the
free libc function have this attribute by adding a builtin for
* calls.c (flag_from_decl_or_type): Ditto.
* ipa_static_vars_anal.c (ipa_static_star_count_of_interesting_or_array_type):
* ipa_static_vars_anal.c (mark_any_type_seen, mark_type, close_type_seen,
Added code to properly handle array types.
* ipa_static_vars_anal.c (parent_type_p): Fixed problems in
not properly determining if a class was a parent class.
* ipa_static_vars_anal.c (check_cast, look_for_address_of, look_for_casts,
check_call): Missed marking some types as seen.
* (check_function_parameter_and_return_type): Was invalidly
taking apart a gimple tree.
* ipa_static_vars_anal.c (check_call): Added code to process
* ipa_static_vars_anal.c (okay_pointer_operation, scan_for_static_refs):
Preliminary code to allow some pointer increments as ok.
* ipa_static.h: Added ipa_static_star_count_of_interesting_or_array_type.