This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH for 3.4/4.0] Fix PR14479, 19487 (reject valid anonymousenum)
- From: Kriang Lerdsuwanakij <lerdsuwa at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: Giovanni Bajo <rasky at develer dot com>
- Cc: lerdsuwa at users dot sf dot net, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:31:13 +0700
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH for 3.4/4.0] Fix PR14479, 19487 (reject valid anonymousenum)
- References: <41F12861.email@example.com> <01e101c4ffda$479ea830$bf03030a@trilan>
Giovanni Bajo wrote:
Since you are it, can you tweak a little cp_parser_check_template_parameters
to be more informative and mention something about its context (%qT of the
template would help for instance)? This is especially useful for nested
templates and in case of preprocessor abuse (quite common nowadays).
I will be away for a few weeks. I would play with it when
I am back but it will be in a separate patch.