This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change to gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com (Steve Ellcey)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:54:34 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Change to gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c
> You should get an XFAIL (maybe an XPASS on hppa elf targets if they have
> no external declarations) but no FAIL and no ERROR using the latest
> version of this test case.
We now have an XFAIL on SOM and an XPASS on ELF. I don't see this as
progress as the XPASS isn't unexpected.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)