This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change to gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:47:11 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Change to gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c
> PASS: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c scan-tree-dump-times foo 5
> ERROR: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c: error executing dg-final: scan-assembler: too many arguments
> UNRESOLVED: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loop-1.c: error executing dg-final: scan-assembler: too many arguments
> I also saw the ERROR on hppa64-hp-hpux11.11.
Yes, this was a bug in my original patch. Can you make sure you have
the latest (checked in this morning) version of loop-1.c and re-run.
You should get an XFAIL (maybe an XPASS on hppa elf targets if they have
no external declarations) but no FAIL and no ERROR using the latest
version of this test case.