This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: PATCH: PR objc/18408 (but really a gimplifier fix)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars dot sonchocky-helldorf at hamburg dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:15:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: PING: PATCH: PR objc/18408 (but really a gimplifier fix)
- References: <86931EC8-6B3C-11D9-B7D7-000393CBC4B6@hamburg.de>
On Jan 20, 2005, at 6:39 PM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:
This patch for http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=18408 is
unreviewed for more than two month now. Is there really nobody who can
approve it? Come on somebody with approval privileges *must* be gimple
It was reviewed and got rejected.