This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] cp/typeck.c: Remove more_qualified_p.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:55:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] cp/typeck.c: Remove more_qualified_p.
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
Attached is a patch to remove more_qualified_p as it is unused.
AFAICT, this function became unused with
So it's been unused for a year and half.
Bootstrapped on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?