This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Disable tree-ssa DSE for now
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:04:16 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Disable tree-ssa DSE for now
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <41EDCA24.email@example.com>
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Diego Novillo wrote:
Steven Bosscher wrote:
Thoughts?Well, given your analysis, disabling it is not a bad idea. OTOH, DSE doesn't
take a long time to run, does it? I don't think I've ever noticed it.
It is roughly 1% of the time of 8361, or so i'm told.