This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix AVR backend bug, PR target/19329
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: Marek Michalkiewicz <marekm at amelek dot gda dot pl>, Giovanni Bajo <rasky at develer dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, denisc at overta dot ru, Stefano Fedrigo <aleph at develer dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:51:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix AVR backend bug, PR target/19329
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <003801c4f5c6$14dacd70$bf03030a@trilan> <41EC41A0.email@example.com> <20050118212633.GA20150@amelek.gda.pl> <41ED8BF2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
Marek Michalkiewicz wrote:
For 3.4 branch, we'd need Mark's explicit approval. It's marked
as a regression in bugzilla, even though I can't prove that older
versions of GCC generated correct code.
You don't need my approval if it really is a regression. If it's not,
let's leave it aside.