This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR java/19070: Don't allow null v/s number comparisons
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 18 Jan 2005 11:31:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR java/19070: Don't allow null v/s number comparisons
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Ranjit" == Ranjit Mathew <email@example.com> writes:
Ranjit> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu with Jacks included.
Ranjit> Causes no new failures but 8 XPASSes in Jacks.
In cases like this, include the patch to remove the appropriate lines
from jacks.xfail in the submission.
Ranjit> OK for mainline?
It looks good to me, but Andrew or Per will have to approve.