This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add type suffixes to INT_CSTs in tree-pretty-print.c
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:09:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: Add type suffixes to INT_CSTs in tree-pretty-print.c
- References: <41E160FF.email@example.com>
On Jan 9, 2005, at 11:51 AM, Tobias Schlüter wrote:
While investigating if PR 19334 was a problem in the Fortran frontend,
needed the tree dumps to include information if an integer constant
was of the
actual type I expected it to be. To this end I added code to
tree-pretty-print.c which adds a type suffix to an integer constant in
modeled after the Fortran way of doing this kind of things.
I would like to second this patch, since we can find more type mismatch
with this patch than before. Maybe only adding the suffixes if we are
detail mode, or adding an extra mode for this.