This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR target/19389 Odd gpr mem load unrecognizable insn
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:23:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR target/19389 Odd gpr mem load unrecognizable insn
- References: <20050112050215.GC28678@bubble.modra.org>
>>>>> Alan Modra writes:
* config/rs6000/rs6000.md (movtf_internal): Replace r->o and m->r
with r->Y and Y->r.
Alan> Bootstrap etc. in progress. OK for mainline?
Hmm. Okay, I guess. We could split movtf_internal into 32bit and
64bit versions. The GPR restriction doesn't apply to 32bit loads and
stores, but if TFmode is in a GPR, performance already is shot.