This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix for mudflap 19319, tree_addressable aggregate returns
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:18:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix for mudflap 19319, tree_addressable aggregate returns
- References: <20050110232910.GA7318@redhat.com><20050111090735.GF26815@redhat.com>
On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:07:35 -0800, Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Probably we should be lowering to CALL_EXPR_HAS_RETURN_SLOT_ADDR
> during gimplification, if not already done by the front end.
I have a patch in testing that does exactly this.