This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix for g++.dg/warn/Wunused-9.C
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:33:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix for g++.dg/warn/Wunused-9.C
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20050111042518.GA3857@namadgi>
Ben Elliston wrote:
It seems your 2004-12-22 C++ change has fixed the XFAIL you included
in the original formulation of g++.dg/warn/Wunused-9.C. I'm not sure
why you XFAILed that case, but the current behaviour seems correct.
With my original patch, that one case did not work. I guess I fixed it,
in the process of fixing another problem with my initial patch.
Okay for mainline?