This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR other/19328
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 21:11:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR other/19328
- References: <200501090026.j090QjjU018093@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
On Jan 8, 2005, at 7:26 PM, John David Anglin wrote:
Tested on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11. Ok for main?
No this is wrong, only the change to dg-require-alias should be required
as it just changes this to be unsupported test. The warnings cause
this to fail which is why the dg-require-alias is there.
I tested the change for only the addition of the option to
on powerpc-darwin (which only supports alias with weak) and it worked: