This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:16:24 -0800
- Subject: re rtl-opt/13299
An impressive 16 month delay in patch review. For my sins, I've
re-bootstrapped the patch on both 3.4 and mainline, and checked
I only applied the first patch in the pr, which notices and
properly handles non-monotonic ivs. While both patches do in fact
work, it's less clear whether or not that sort of thing ought to
be handled at the tree level loop optimizer.