This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix java failure and ada bootstrap failure
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 05 10:50:03 EST
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix java failure and ada bootstrap failure
A nice workaround for now would be either the patch by Michael
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-12/msg00576.html or the patch
by me http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-12/msg00166.html so that
the ACATS tests timeout at some point.
I don't mind killing the test manually, but it's now one of only about four
still-broken ACATS tests and it would be really nice to fix them before