This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] patch for PR18398, problem with sequential formatted reads.
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Bud Davis <bdavis9659 at comcast dot net>,"gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:26:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] patch for PR18398, problem with sequential formatted reads.
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2004-12-07 Bud Davis <email@example.com
> PR fortran/18398
> * transfer.c (next_record_r): always skip the
> eol search if it was found during sf_read.