This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] patch for PR18398, problem with sequentialformatted reads.
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Bud Davis <bdavis9659 at comcast dot net>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 23:47:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] patch for PR18398, problem with sequentialformatted reads.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 00:12 -0600, Bud Davis wrote:
> tested on i686/gnu linux with no additional testsuite failures.
> no changes to the NIST results.
Applied Bud's patch.
Confirmed that cline.f ran ok from examples in bug report.
Ran LAPACK tests. No change, number of fails remained the same.