This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add TODO_verify_stmts to may_alias
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:44:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add TODO_verify_stmts to may_alias
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <08B6BC90-5BCA-11D9-8F73-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Sat, 2005-01-01 at 02:52 -0500, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> Even though this is not a regression, but I (well PR 19217) found
> that may_alias can cause some variables whose address are taken to
> be say TREE_ADDRESSABLE is invalid. The first thought was this was
> an IV-OPTS bug as iv-opts is the next pass after alias4 to verify
> the statements.
> OK? Bootstrapped and tested on ppc-darwin with no regression.
> Andrew Pinski
> * tree-ssa-alias.c (pass_may_alias): Add TODO_verify_stmts.
This is fine. Please install if you haven't done so already.