This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix va_start (PR tree-optimization/18828)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:53:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix va_start (PR tree-optimization/18828)
- References: <20050105193617.GK10340@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 02:36:18PM -0500, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> * builtins.c (expand_builtin_next_arg): Remove argument and all
> the argument checking.
> (expand_builtin): Adjust caller.
> (expand_builtin_va_start): Likewise. Remove error for too many
> (fold_builtin_next_arg): Issue error for too many arguments.
> After checking arguments, replace them with magic arguments that
> prevent further checking of the args.
> * gcc.dg/20050105-2.c: New test.
Ugly, but effective. Ok.