This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: roger at eyesopen dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:10:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: Ping^2
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <41DA9743.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kaz Kojima wrote:
It seems to be a better and cleaner way, though I'm unsure that it's
appropriate in stage3. Is it OK to commit the revised patch with
Roger's approval and revisit that in 4.1 stage1?
I suppose so. Although I'm not 100% sure if the mode switching code belongs
to the middle end, or if it is (partially) target-independent back end
code, in which
case we would need approval from someone whose maintainership covers that.