This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix debug/17924 and debug/19191, take two
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:17:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix debug/17924 and debug/19191, take two
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Berlin wrote:
+/* Mark BLOCK used if it has a used variable in it, then recurse over it'sTypo, "it's" vs "its", here and below, 4 times overall, I think.