This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,gfortran] Clean up unnecessary header files
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 12:12:38 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,gfortran] Clean up unnecessary header files
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, Steve Kargl wrote:
> The attached patch removes unneeded header files. In partricular,
> many of the gfortran source files would include standard headers
> without the configure HAVE_*_H protection.
As I pointed out to Steve in a private e-mail, this could technically
be considered a portability regression as none of the g77 source files
on the gcc-3_4-branch attempt to include system headers such as stdio.h
or string.h directly.