This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR17544, a C99 and C++ Wunreachable-code problem
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 31 Dec 2004 13:43:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR17544, a C99 and C++ Wunreachable-code problem
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steven Bosscher <email@example.com> writes:
| My proposed fix is to put a locus on the compiler generated statement
| in the front end: just put it in the current file, on line 0. Then
Aren't those loci information used by the debugger?