This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix inline-asm/15740
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 04 21:38:12 EST
- Subject: Re: fix inline-asm/15740
Not knowing how to even write a test program for it, I'll
leave it to you.
It's a very literal translation, and here's the same example as in the PR
translated to Ada.
with System.Machine_Code; use System.Machine_Code;
procedure Pr15740 is
A, B : Integer;
A := 1;
B := A + 1;
Asm (Template => "nop", Inputs => Integer'Asm_Input ("m", A));
But it doesn't ICE, so can you explain in just slightly more detail
what you had to change?