This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17746 (take 2)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 04 11:42:53 EST
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17746 (take 2)
We are down to 13 failures as of today on the SPARC!
I have a change in Gigi for a bunch of those, but it brought out bsome
trickiness in freezing issues on one of the AdaCore regression tests.
I think we've worked through them and I hope to resolve that issue
today and get those checked in.
Note that C380004 "doesn't count" and should be made a XFAIL because it
raises a complex implementation issue with arrays of protected types that's
extremely unlikely to affect any real program and thus won't be fixed soon.
It'll fail with every GCC version: which targets it fails on depends on
word-size and overflow-handling issues.