This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17746 (take 2)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:26:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17746 (take 2)
- References: <10412231254.AA10229@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
> I'm happy with it for now, though doing more cleanup in this area is
> definitely also on my list for 4.1.
Thanks! I'm sure SPARC (and Alpha and PA) users will enjoy getting the new
Ada compiler as their Christmas gift. :-)