This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17746 (take 2)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 04 07:54:12 EST
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17746 (take 2)
If Kenner is happy with it, consider it approved.
I'm happy with it for now, though doing more cleanup in this area is
definitely also on my list for 4.1.
The whole issue of who is supposed to allocate the temporaries that used to
be allocated also has to be addresses and how they are to know to allocate it.
I've never been 100% confident of the correctness of the alignment "step up",
but now is not the time to disturb it.