This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Kill unused pointer in struct tree_decl
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:19:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Kill unused pointer in struct tree_decl
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Daniel Berlin wrote:
This one isn't a regression, but it is obvious and not possibly harmful,
so i thought i'd submit it anyway.
The alias_var field should have been deleted from struct tree_decl when
tree-alias-common.[ch] went away, but was accidently overlooked
Bootstrapped and regtested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
Okay for mainline?
Smaller decl nodes makes a big difference in compile times; I would be
surprised if you just found a measurable improvement.