This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix PR/14638
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, amacleod at redhat dot com, dnovillo at redhat dot com, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:36:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix PR/14638
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 11:53:55PM -0500, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> + while (DECL_DEBUG_ALIAS_OF (realdecl))
> + realdecl = DECL_DEBUG_ALIAS_OF (realdecl);
This is the only thing I don't like. Can't we manage to point to
the ultimate decl with one extra comparison in tree-outof-ssa.c?
Otherwise, I've been thinking that something like this was going
to be needed for a long time.