This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [libobjc] Rewrite message forwarding to use libffi
- From: "Richard Earnshaw" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- To: "Hans-Peter Nilsson" <hp at bitrange dot com>, "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "Alexander Malmberg" <alexander at malmberg dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:51:08 -0000
- Subject: RE: [libobjc] Rewrite message forwarding to use libffi
> On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > (Note I hear that on arm-elf __builtin_apply/return causes an ICE
> > which is why this patch was started in the first place and I don't
> > know if libffi has arm-elf support).
You've slightly misheard. The problem is on arm-linux (which uses the