This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:36:13 -0800
- Subject: [PATCH] PR/19067
This ICE is caused because tree level if-conversion did not produce
valid CFG. Patch to fix this is already in TCB branch.
I quickly verified that it fixes these two test case failures on
mainline after I added dominator and dce pass before loop optimization
pass as per Zdenek's patch in PR.
I just stared full bootstrap and complete dejaGNU run. OK to move this
patch to mainline if it succeeds?