This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reorder some tree codes
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 04 12:51:32 EST
- Subject: Re: Reorder some tree codes
Fortunately, this may be a moot point if the middle-end already knows
how to do this optimization.
I disagree. If people aren't careful to not put tree codes in the wrong
place, we'd lose the performance improvement silently.