This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix middle-end/16417
- From: Graham Stott <graham dot stott at btinternet dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:19:39 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: fix middle-end/16417
--- Richard Kenner <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Because they still havn't fixed the build problems. It chooses
> the installed gnatbind rather than the stage1, which means stage2
> build always fails unless you have the *current* version installed.
> Makefiles are something I tend to stay away from, but I can say that I've
> observed that symptom and the installed version I have is pretty random.
I also haven't seen a build failure at stage2 and I've used 3.15p to bootstrap
Ada on mainline several times without a current gnatbind installed anywhere.