This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix middle-end/16417
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:50:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: fix middle-end/16417
- References: <10412192130.AA18469@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 04:30:19PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Makefiles are something I tend to stay away from, but I can say that
> I've never observed that symptom and the installed version I have is
> pretty random.
I see it on *every* target that I have.
If 3.3 is installed in my path, then building 3.4 or 4.0 will fail.
If 3.4 is installed in my path, then building 3.3 or 4.0 will fail.
If 4.0 is installed in my path, then building 3.3 or 3.4 will fail.