This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Invalid code in gfortran testsuite
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:31:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: Invalid code in gfortran testsuite
- References: <20041218004404.GA44586@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 04:44:04PM -0800, Steve Kargl wrote:
> This code, gfortran.dg/g77/select_no_compile.f, is an invalid test.
> It should be removed from the testsuite.
To clarify, the code in select_no_compile.f is valid Fortran.
The testsuite assumes that it is invalid code.