This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR18371
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot de
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:24:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR18371
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 02:27:21AM +0100, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> This probably worked because of stack alignment? We can
> only guess... :-)
No, only fails on x86-64 with TFmode. XFmode only writes
three values. Nevertheless...
> * config/i386/i386.c (ix86_split_to_parts): Use an array with
> four elements for decoding a CONST_DOUBLE on 64 bits targets.