This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix code quality regression on UltraSPARC
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:07:26 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix code quality regression on UltraSPARC
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> 2004-12-16 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
> Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR tree-optimization/18707
> * cfgloopmanip.c (create_preheader): Move the preheader
> only if the latch was falling through to the header.
Impressive timings! This is OK for mainline.