This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 18965, a c++ and gimplifier fix
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:36:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 18965, a c++ and gimplifier fix
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 06:06:21 -0700 (MST), Roger Sayle <email@example.com> wrote:
> And the gimplifier.c change is OK, if you also fix the spelling error
> in the comment you move, "indicies" -> "indices".
I don't like the gimplifier change. How hard is it really to fully support
RANGE_EXPRs? It's not clear to me that this special case code buys us