This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Revised release criteria for GCC 4.0
- From: Scott Robert Ladd <scott dot ladd at gmail dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:16:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: Revised release criteria for GCC 4.0
- References: <41BCF9EB.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Scott Robert Ladd <scott dot ladd at gmail dot com>
Am I correct in assuming that the state of gfortran is not a
requirement for the 4.0 release?
Also, do the current commitment restrictions prohibit enhancements for
gfortran? Since it's a new front end, it doesn't have regressions, per
se, unless you consider it in comparison to g77 (i.e., gfortran
failures to compile old g77-compatible code are regressions).