This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 18965, a c++ and gimplifier fix
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 06:06:21 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 18965, a c++ and gimplifier fix
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > ChangeLog:
> > * gimplifier.c (gimplify_init_ctor_eval): If we have a RANGE_EXPR
> > and the upper and lower are equal treat it like a upper was the
> > purpose, otherwise we still cannot handle the rest of RANGE_EXPRs.
> > cp/ChangeLog:
> > * init.c (build_zero_init): If the max_index is 0, there is no
> > need to create a RANGE_EXPR.
> The cp/init.c change is OK, if you fix the spelling error in your comment.
And the gimplifier.c change is OK, if you also fix the spelling error
in the comment you move, "indicies" -> "indices".