This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Fix PR 18458, fixincludes and suffix
- From: Andris Pavenis <pavenis at latnet dot lv>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:25:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [committed] Fix PR 18458, fixincludes and suffix
- References: <92011ED3-4D1D-11D9-8F62-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
On Monday 13 December 2004 17:42, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> The problem here is that executable extension is not included on the
> programs, this patch fixes it. I applied it as obvious after being
> tested by a person who bootstrap windows.
> Andrew Pinski
> * Makefile.in (install): Add @EXEEXT@ to the end of the program name,
Thanks. I had the same problems with DJGPP and send similar patch in November
Also there was one more place where I had problems due to missing exeext.
Both mentioned patches fixed fixincludes related build failures for DJGPP