This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Remove struct needs from reload.h
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at ices dot utexas dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:00:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Remove struct needs from reload.h
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 17:29 -0600, Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:
> 2004-12-13 Wolfgang Bangerth <email@example.com>
> * reload.h: Remove struct needs and its only use.
Approved and installed.