This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix code quality regression on UltraSPARC
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 06:12:26 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix code quality regression on UltraSPARC
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > This also finesses your question "??? Can this ever happen?",
> > to which the answer is yes it can.
> Do you mean the latch is allowed to have more than one edge to the
No, just that when latch edge isn't fallthru, and none of the loop
entry edges is from a block with a single successor, when we loop
over all the preheaders predecessors we still have to ignore the
latch edge as a potential candidate.