This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] PR middle-end/12454: Improve gimplification of if(1)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:27:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] PR middle-end/12454: Improve gimplification of if(1)
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 01:57:47PM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> PR middle-end/12454
> * cp-gimplify.c (gimplify_if_stmt): Optimize the case where the
> condition is a constant and the unexecuted clause is empty.