This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Fix PR pch/14940 on hppa hpux and linux
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:17:39 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [committed] Fix PR pch/14940 on hppa hpux and linux
> Do you need to protect against short reads? Or at least
> if (read (fd, base, size) != size)
Possibly, I know this is a problem on some systems.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)